| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Salvador in December is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 2 days.
- In December the heavens above San Salvador are sunny with on average a considerable 9:29 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 1:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Salvador December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in San Salvador, El Salvador
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding San Salvador:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 336.5 kms (209.1 miles) NE
- Tela, Honduras - 289 kms (179.6 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 236.1 kms (146.7 miles) NE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 375.8 kms (233.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 126.8 kms (78.8 miles) NNE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 217.3 kms (135 miles) E
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 9.2 kms (5.7 miles) ESE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 294.5 kms (183 miles) E
- Condega, Nicaragua - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) E
- Choluteca, Honduras - 226.1 kms (140.5 miles) E
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 400.8 kms (249.1 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 355.3 kms (220.8 miles) ESE
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 386.9 kms (240.4 miles) ESE
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) ESE